Official Site Administrator/Owner
Joined: 28 Apr 2007
|Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:18 pm Post subject: Official:Rules
|Nike FORUM RULES
1. Don't post topics that have been asked already.
2. Don't post asking if you got a steal or a good deal or not, or if you should do a trade. Again, this will vary according to how each person values a shoe. If you wish, you can Pm me and i will help you out.
3. Do not attempt to sell shoes in this forum. Utilize the Marketplace: Listings.
4. Do not post live eBay links.
5. Do not ask which shoe will sell better or not. This is not the marketplace. Just sell the shoes and the demand/popularity if the shoe will dictate the price.
6. DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH NIKE.
They are either floating around or stickied at the top of the Shoe Forum. USE THEM!
The amount of posts outside the Official Posts is ridiculous. There are people everyday, who will still post outside it even when knowing there's an official post. Moving forward, if you have been on the site long enough to know that there is an official thread, your post will be deleted automatically, without warning. Newer members may receive a warning.
Before submitting a post requesting the release date of a shoe shoe:
* Check to see if there is an OFFICIAL post regarding the shoe, and look there to see if the release date is posted
* If you can't find the release date and there is an OFFICIAL thread on the shoe you are interested in, then post your request in the Official thread.
SITE RESOURCES TO USE
LEGIT CHECK If you dont know if a shoe is legit or not post it in the Legit Check Sticky Thread.